Sunday, December 11, 2011

if easy to be brave and honest words

This fact I wrote to my friend who experienced something like this, besides I think many are experiencing things like this, I am also encouraged to tell because the original story from a friend of mine recently, call her "pie"... yes he initially got a good new friends call it "mango",...


actually mango was a good,open, and very funny, but personally like it, get people who are asking questions about his behavior around and can actually be mistaken for those people who do not understand what he was doing, and honestly I still ask my friends asked someone with a personality like that, yes if it feels really want to have the courage to make said "actually you it's just the same like me, or indeed to all the people you treat like this" or other similar questions. if only it is easy to pronounce, it's certainly peaceful haha yeah maybe a little excessive. 


but imagine, when we want to see a new world, which probably would be better than ever, but being hampered "just because a private person who is difficult to predict". at least if it is words that are suppose to be easy to be disclosed is really very easy to feel in fact, migth even say little things like gravel would not be difficult :) so we must to enjoy with all destiny and the adventure that is in your life, cheers up my "PIE" :)





2 comments: